The automatic rods loading system has got two key aspects: first is a high safety system and second it allows a huge economization ot time compared with the traditional system as clearly shown in the video here below.
Indeed this high technical solution permits to save a huge amount of time during the rods movimentation and this implies a considerable reduction of the construction site costs. Only two operators are capable to manage all the drilling operations.
- Truck MERCEDES ACTROS 8x8.
- Mast sliding 2,25 m to drill 90° and 45°.
- Mast capacity 55 tons.
- Max pull-up 45 tons.
- Diesel engine CUMMINS QSK19 with 700 Hp (518 kW)
- Rotary head Massenza with 4 speeds:
1° torque 10200 Nm (speed from 0 to 100 Rpm)
2° torque 3400 Nm (speed from 0 to 300 Rpm)
3° torque 2550 Nm (speed from 0 to 400 Rpm)
4° torque 850 Nm (speed from 0 to 1200 Rpm)
- Compressed air module "PTO" version '2' Two-stage, ATLAS-COPCO model "ORX 12" with hydraulic insert clutch.
Max pressure 30 Bar (435 psi) - Free air delivery 35,3 m³/min (1250 cfm).
- Triplex pump: 200 l/min a 50 bar
- Wireline winch: Maximum line speed 110 m/min.
- Main winch: 10 Tons
- OPENING CLAMP SUPPORT: hydraulic device support for clamp opening: passage diameter 1000 mm