UNITED KINGDOM - MI8 Massenza drilling rig for the english market
The British drilling market has never been so alive. There is a growing demand for new machinery and increasingly innovative solutions and technologies. Drilling companies are occupied every day with all their facilities and are increasingly demanding quality and efficiency.
At Massenza, together with our partner in the United Kingdom, the company Rockbit Uk Ltd, we always strive to best meet the demands of our customers, our old and new friends. We do our best to adapt our drill rigs and use our experience to always offer the best solution for their needs.
And our efforts are rewarded when our customers and drillers tell us how satisfied they are with their Massenza drilling rigs, how they have achieved a trouble-free daily job and a never-before-seen productivity.
Those who have purchased our plant in the past reward us with fidelity by choosing us again for their new units.
In this case, we work side by side with them, we treasure their experience and their feedback to offer even more customized and better perforators.
This is what we have done for example for our last delivery in the United Kingdom: an MI8 on a track, powerful and versatile but very compact. The MI8 has reached in the fleet of one of our customers its younger sister, the MI3, which in a few months had already become the most requested among all their facilities.
This new MI8 is now working full-time for drilling water wells and geothermal wells.
We see its main features:
• 156 HP diesel engine
• Hydraulic control panel on arm
• 1.6 m wide belt, radio remote controlled and equipped with rubber shoes
• Mast with a capacity of 15 tons and with a rotation head travel of 4.25 m
• 12 tons of push up and down
• Extension of the mast for the handling of special 6.5 m coating pipes
• Double hydraulic clamp with 360 mm passage and hydraulic centralizers
• Rotary head with torque up to 11000 Nm and speed up to 130 RPM
• Box for drilling rods on one side of the drilling machine