Easy to use and portable dynamic probing rig, the new Massenza MSPT can be used for SPT, DPL, DPM and DPH tests, split spoon, window and liner sampling. This versatility is assured by a system of different removable drop weights and variable drop height (500-750 mm).
Powered by a 4-stroke Honda engine, the MSPT comes on rubberwheels, with a mast foldable for transport and a three-legged foot for stability on the job site.
It can also be equipped with a hydraulic power pack for complete autonomy and manual or hydraulic rod puller.
- Modular drop weight system and adjustable drop height for DPL, DPM, DPH and SPT tests (total 63.5 kg)
- Split Spoon Sampling
- Window Sampling
- Liner Sampling
- With combustion 4-Honda engine: power 2.8 HP (2.1 kW)
- Or in alternative with hydraulic power pack: 160 bar system pressure
- Width: 780 mm
- Length: 785 mm
- Height: 1400 mm in transport position
- Mast Height: 2600 mm in working position
- Weight: 227 kg
- Manual rod puller (6 tons lifting force)
- Hydraulic rod puller (9 tons lifting force)
- Wheel clamp
- Ball clamp
- Safety cage
- Assembly on trailer
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT PROBING RIG MSPT ?