We have just delivered a new MM4 in Denmark, in Europe.
The customer's request was for a versatile and compact drilling rig capable of performing different jobs in reduced space conditions.
We have designed and produced for him a plant that, thanks to the special and optimized tilting system and the high performance rotating head, is able to perform:
- water wells and geothermal wells
- soil sampling
- Anchors and tie-backs
- Micro poles
- Tunneling and radial consolidation
With less than 6 m maximum length in working position and a crawler that can be widened from 1400 mm up to 1700 mm, this drilling rig can arrive and work even in the narrowest sites.
This without reducing the maximum stability ensured by the 2 front stabilizers.
Below are the main features and performance of this new MM4:
- With bio-oil to work at any temperature between -15 ° and + 35 ° C
- VM diesel engine with max power Hp 107 (79 kW), in compliance with the European regulation STAGE III B Tier 4
- Remote control for all drilling functions and for positioning the drilling machine: the operator can work where he prefers, with maximum visibility and safety
- Pull up capacity of 4.5 tons, which allows the plant to drill up to 100-150 meters in all directions
- Percussion device PMS100 model: 400 mm lifting, 600 strokes / min frequency and 500 kg lifting capacity
- Removable 700 mm extension to use 2 m drill rods
- Rotary head with maximum torque of 8000 Nm and maximum speed 104 Rpm
- Rod container mounted on the side of the drilling machine and easily disassembled
- Universal joint (cardan shaft) for working with augers.
Everything tailor-made as requested by the customer, even the color!