We are proud to present this new model: the MI28 drilling machine just delivered in Canada, has allowed us to open a new and important market.
A different market with particular needs, to which, however, the Massenza has managed to adapt without problems thanks to its flexibility and experience in the production of highly customized systems.
The model in question is a powerful and robust drilling machine able, thanks to its 28 tons of shooting, to reach even the 800 m of depth.
Designed to carry wells of water in a predominantly solid and rocky terrain such as the Canadian one, MI28 is equipped with the best components on the market, chosen according to the specific requests and needs of the customer:
- TM25 Max. rotation head with 20,000 Nm of maximum torque and 120 g / min maximum speed
- Caterpillar engine, model C18 ACERT, 630 HP (470 kW) at 2000 rpm, TIER 4 Final / EU97 / 68 Stage IV to comply with Canadian regulations
- Atlas Copco compressor, ORV10 model, 25 bar maximum pressure and 28.3 m³ / min flow rate
- fully electric control panel, positioned up to 6 m away, allows you to work in the position of better visibility and greater safety
- double clamp MS520 model with maximum passage of 520 mm
- arm with radio-controlled rods and on-board rods: together they allow a single operator to perform the auction change operations, in total safety and speed.
- steel structure and components specific for low temperatures
All mounted on Western Star trucks arrived directly from North America for assembly.