MI45 Mineral exploration, drilling rig designed to work with NQ, HQ and PQ drilling rods suitable for reaching deep depths (2620 m HQ system).
Thanks to the automatic loading system, drilling takes place in absolute safety and at the same time as shown in the video below with a huge time saving compared to traditional auction loading systems.
This solution therefore saves an enormous amount of time in the phase of handling the drilling battery to the advantage of a considerable reduction in the construction costs, so only 2 operators could manage the entire drilling yard.
- MERCEDES ACTROS 8x8 truck.
- 2.25 m mast sliding to work at 90 ° and 45 °.
- Mastcapacity 55 tons.
- Maximum pull up 45 tons.
- 700 HP CUMMINS QSK19 diesel engine (518 kW)
- Rotary head 4-speed mass:
1st gear 10200 Nm (from 0 to 180 Rpm)
2nd gear 6000 Nm (from 0 to 300 Rpm)
3rd gear 2550 Nm (0 to 720 Rpm)
4th gear 1500 Nm (from 0 to 1200 Rpm)
- Atlas-Copco "PTO" version 2-stage compressor, ATLAS-COPCO "ORX 12" model with hydraulic clutch: maximum pressure 30 Bar (435 psi) - Free air delivery 35.3 m³ / min (1250 cfm).
- Triplex water pump: 200 l / min at 50 bar
- Wireline winch: Maximum speed 110 m / min.
- Main winch: 10 Tons
- Double openable clamp: clamp lateral movement system by means of hydraulic cylinder, passage 1000 mm.